USNC General Meeting
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
This meeting was conducted by means of the Zoom conferencing software. Video is available via the link above (right-click and Save Link As to download, left-click to stream in new window/tab). A chat log was produced as the result of participant entries.
- Welcome and introductions
- Public Comment (5 minutes)
Harvard graduate student Alexis Farmer made a statement and answered questions put to her by board members. She had some questions of her own, submitted via email.
- Approval of Minutes of January 14, 2020 & February 18, 2020 Meetings (5 minutes)
- Election Committee report (5 minutes)
- Decision on when to elect new officers (10 minutes)
- Decision on how to respond to results of non-binding advisories for change to Bylaws concerning election procedures (15 minutes)
- Report on any new developments with the CBA for Union Square (10 minutes)
- Decision on whether to invite Tom Macone, developer of large project on Glass Stop/Russell site across from Target, to make presentation to board or try to meet with Dan Bartman of OSPCD first on zoning for the site (15 minutes)
- Decision on whether to invite John Fenton of DLJ, developer of Boynton Yards, to make a presentation to the board about plans for Gentle Giant site (15 minutes)
- Report on Progress of I (10 minutes)
- Discussion of formation of committee to make suggestions for broadening participation in the USNC over the long haul (10 minutes)
- Public Comment