USNC General Meeting
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
There appear to be some problems with this video file. You may get best results by downloading it (right click and 'Save Link As') and using a player on your device. The file will be replaced with a better version as soon as possible.
This meeting was conducted by means of the Zoom conferencing software.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Public Comment (5 min)
3. Approval of minutes from May 26, June 23 meeting (5 min)
4. Presentations by Tom Lichoulas about proposed development in Duck Village (20 min)
5. Q & A to Tom Lichoulas (30 min)
6. Report back from CBA Oversight/Monitoring Committee about meeting with US2 last week (10 min)
7. Boynton Yards Master Plan Information (10 min)
8. Tenant/landlord issues during COVID crisis (10 min)
9. Set a date to meet with Macone/Capital Hall about their development (5 min)
10. Public Comments (5 min)
11. Executive Session for purposes of developer negotiation strategies