USNC General Meeting
Monday, May 24, 2021
This meeting was conducted by means of the Zoom conferencing software.
- Welcome, introductions, and reading of the mission statement (5 min)
- Public comment (10 min)
- Approval of meeting minutes from April 26 (5 min)
- Discussion of election - any problems from Saturday that should be addressed for Tuesday? (5 min)
- Discussion about Gilman Square neighborhood organization (10 min)
- Discussion & decision on whether to be involved in Fair Housing Task Force being formed by the city (10 min)
- Discussion & decision on whether to form a second Monitoring Committee for Boynton Yards CBA and other future CBAs (10 min)
- Developer updates (10 min)
- May 17 - 2nd Neighborhood meeting on Boynton Gateway/CV Properties proposal
- Upcoming meeting of USNC with Somerville Planning Staff
- Any other updates?
- Discussing what the items in Section 2 of the bylaws mean to us, and how we are working to use the principles to guide our efforts in future (15 min)
- Executive Session - developer negotiation discussions