USNC General Meeting
Monday, June 7, 2021
This meeting was conducted by means of the Zoom conferencing software.
1. Welcome, introductions with specific introduction of new Board members, and reading of the mission statement (10 min)
2. Public comment (10 min)
3. Approval of meeting minutes from May 10, May 24 (5 min)
4. Presentation from Jacob Bloom about the Living Building Challenge (20 min presentation + 10 min Q&A)
5. Discussion and possible election of new officers (10 min)
6. Discussion of whether to resume in-person meetings (10 min)
7. Developer updates: (10 min)
a. CV Properties and Proposed Zoning Amendment by 80 Webster - Public Hearing June 17
c. DLJ and Boynton Yards
d. Any other updates?
8. Updates on scheduling a meeting with Somerville Planning Staff? (5 min)
9. Public Comment (10 min)
10. Executive Session - developer negotiation discussions