USNC General Meeting
Monday, August 9, 2021
This meeting was conducted by means of the Zoom conferencing software.
1) Introductions and reading of mission statement
2) Public Comment
3) Discussion with Ben Baldwin of the Somerville Community Land Trust regarding the Mayor's funding request to use community benefits stabilization funds to help jump start the SCLT.
4) Discussion and vote on the adoption of the USNC revised Articles of Organization.
5) Check-in with the City Election Forum Committee about their planning and scheduling for such a forum.
6) Recap of Boynton Yards Committee meeting with DLJ.
7) Recap of Neighborhood Meeting presented by US2 on 600 Windsor Place.
8) Any other developer updates/developer neighborhood meeting announcements.
9) Scheduling next meetings with the City Planning Staff.
10) Public Comment
11) Executive session